- Joined – 2014
- About me – I’m a regular normal Richard Hammond Stunt double. I’m not even kidding! I have run my own company for the past 20 years performing Cycle Stunt Shows Worldwide. Nowadays we mostly do smaller events and lots of schools shows, promoting healthy active, safe lifestyles to 6-11 year olds.
- So running for me is a case of practice what you preach. I’m no stranger to running having been a former Semi-Pro Mountainbike racer and Team Manager, we all tended to use running for cross training. But I never did any real competitions (White Oak tri 1996 and Tough Guy 2002) until my first parkrun in 2012.
- Now I’m parkrun Event Director at Lullingstone, run a little local running club in my village of Eynsford and am a regular run leader here at ORR. If you have anything you want to say or do regarding ORR, always feel free to approach me, I’m not buying the beers though!
- What I like about ORR – Without a doubt, the friendliest moist sociable club in the South. We’re pretty good at racing as well!
- Memorable Experience – Nothing in my opinion can beat your first Marathon. In my case London 2016. Epic.
- ‘Best’ result – Has to be a PB at the Brands Hatch 10k this year. Had a horrific hangover but somehow managed to place 8th.